Ick, it's raining again. Mudhole on the farm! Lost another batch of rabbits kits last night. The weather behaving like a yo-yo is hard on the does and newborn kits. So, I have managed to not get any live bunny kits at all. None that lived more than a week anyway. "Sigh" depressing.
So far, since August, I've manged to get a couple blankets finished. I am currently working on an order for 4 youth blankets. I have 2 done and the third half done with one more to be finished before the 15th. I'm sweating bullets a bit, it's going to be a close finish! Each one takes 53 hours from start to finish.
Not much going on around the farm lately. I am currently working on a new soap recipe. One with coconut oil in it. The hope is to make the soap more bubbly, the way most people expect soap to be. I know, I'm veering from the old fashioned style to cater to the whims of the commercial products mindset but hey, who knows, it might make a good soap! It's been in the mold for 2 days now, was too soft to remove yesterday. I'm going to try to get it out tonite after work. I've got my fingers crossed!